Thursday, September 25, 2008

TWD: It's coming... and a new feature, Bungalow Jim's Browsings

Hi folks, just wanted to let you know that my TWD post for the Dimply Plum Cake will be coming...sometime...the cake is done (and eaten), I just need to get some time to post!

In the meantime, here will be a new occasional feature for my blog -- Bungalow Jim's Browsings. My sweet hubby loves to browse around the Web and from time to time he will share something he's found that I might enjoy. I think I'll start passing them on to you folks. (Not the X-rated ones, though, or I'll get kicked off Blogspot!)

Here's one of his favorite sites, a "fun Web snippets for your coffee break" site: Dark Roasted Blend

and here's his find of the day on that site -- Rube Goldberg-esque "kinetic art." Or as Jim says, "Some people sure have a lot of time on their hands." But what a fun thing do do with it!
Cool kinetic art with more than just dominoes

No comments: